Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family, isn't it about time...




Last night, Nathan & I went over to my 'rents house to work on their yard. We also dropped off my dad's kitten (His old cat, Sylvester, got a little frisky & disappeared in the night while chasing the women.) We spent a few hours weeding the yard for my sister, LaDawn's, baby shower. The yard has been an absolute mess. (will post pictures of the finished product soon.) The weather was wonderful & surprisingly, I had a really good time. By the time we were close to finishing for the night, we were all famished so, we decided to grab a bite to eat. LaDawn called me & we all went to Winger's as a family. It was lots of fun! I did missed Annie, Destiny, and their familys (especially Stone!) My family are such dorks! I will post some pix tomorrow.

No comments: