Thursday, May 29, 2008

ROTC for Nate?

Today I went into the ROTC recuiting office of Colonel Fisher and was able to establish what classes I will need to finish with a degree in Biology. Looks like things are going to be really busy for the next 3 years. Unfortunately, because I failed to choose a major and stick with it, it looks like I will have almost enough credits to graduate with 2 degrees instead of only one. However, I am excited about actually having a plan. The good news is that I will also be able to graduate without having incurred anymore student loan debt, which for most everyone is a common occurance. I am also excited about the prospect of serving in the military as a Veterinarian, provided I get accepted into school. It seems slightly a scary prospect of looking into the military when we are at a time of war, but to us it seems like the right thing to do. I guess God's vision is much larger than our own. He knows what is best for all of us and what will make us happy both here and in the world to come. I guess we will just follow his direction, whatever that is.

No comments: