Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Are you Chicken?

Col. Sanders or Foghorn Leghorn?
I can't decide.... 'now that's a joke son.' He's a pullet, didn't you know? Some would say that I am an animal fanatic. There probably right. I have 1 dog, 2 ducks, 3 cats, 4 horses, & 6 chickens. (All I need is 5 of something else & we can sing a children's counting song.) On Tuesday, Nathan & I worked on my chicken coop/duck run. I was really happy because I have been very worried that a fox will come & eat them. On Sunday, my fear was increased as we watched the neighborhood fox (I will call him Roka) trot down the street, fine as can be. I kept worrying that Roka would be back when he finds out I have ducks & chickens ripe for the picking. Nathan is such a good husband. He doesn't even want my ducks or chickens but he was out there, helping me build there house. Now all it needs is the other door & a coat of paint.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! Sometimes the best vacation is just getting to do what you really want to do! I will say though, work is definitely not the same without you (it's very BORING)!

Jessica said...

cute background! I love it, where did you find it?!