Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation at last






I am finally on a long needed vacation. Where have I gone you would like to know? No place at all but my own backyard. Nathan & I decided that we needed to take a vacation before he quits his job & this was the only week that worked for both of us. It is wonderful to not have to get up, to be able to get things done at home & fit in a bit of fun. My cousin, Clayton, came home from the Washington state mission & had his homecoming on Sunday. (I am a bit of a chicken so I didn't ask anyone for pix.) Nathan & I drove up the nearby canyon, Millcreek, and checked out the sights. He thought it would be so much fun to have me walk around in the river with my dress on.... don't ask me why. It was so cold. Then we went home, & decided check out our own neighborhood. We were looking for some where to take a walk but never found the "right" place. We ended up little cottonwood canyon. Did you know that 'no dogs are aloud'? Well, if ya did, we didn't. We had Kiska in the back of the car & so we couldn't really get out. On the way home we passed this really cute place & I had to take a picture. It was like a secret garden. I want to build one of my own someday.

luvs!

No comments: