Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gentlemen prefer blondes?

Right after I dyed & dried it for the first time.
Good thing he still loves me, even as a red head.
My new dress (Nathan didn't get my amazingly cute new shoes in the shot).

I wanted to do one last thing before going back to work. Something needed to change about me & I decided it would be my hair. I was either going to butch it or dye it. Obviously I dyed it & crap, it didn't really go the color I wanted. I used to dye my hair all of the time in high school (crazy colors like pink, blue & purple) but I was trying to stick with a somewhat natural color. It was supposed to be brown with a hint of red. Instead it turned really red with a hint of... purple? I still can't tell. At first I didn't like it but after I put some make up on & did it I decided I did like it after all. Thank goodness, so did Nathan. I was worried that people would think it looked bad (I know I shouldn't care but I do) but I got a complement on it that night when we went out to Cafe Rio. Who says blonde's have more fun? I even got a new dress (turquoise is my favorite color) and some matching shoes that, I think are to die for.

1 comment:

Emily Kate Bankhead said...

That is one dang sexy redhead!