Friday, August 22, 2008

A less harry but still lovable Nate






Nathan has been working at Interpace brick for 4 years. He had planned on taking the job to work through school but then it kind of just stuck. Well, last week he finally quit. I can't tell you how happy he has been this past week working for himself. He also has more time at home which means more time with me. He starts school on Wednesday so we had to shave off his beautiful locks & the beard (He is going into Army Officer School). We were both really sad but, it was really fun playing with his hair before we shaved it all off. We did the hair first & the beard a few days later just so I wouldn't wake up & scream because some strange man was sleeping in my bed. I will post pics of the beardless Nate later. Can't say we don't have any pathetic comic relief in our home.

No comments: